Help to Buy Scotland
Worth a read, Key Points:-
1. - Only available to First Time Buyers and Home Movers and only if the property being purchased is your main residence.
2. - Only applies to New Build Properties
3. - The maximum value of property must not exceed £230,000 (until 31 March 2017) - £200,000 to March 2018 and £175,000 to March 2019
4. - The Government will provide a 15% interest free equity loan of the value of the property.
5. - Only available through House Builders that are registered with the Scheme.
If YOU are considering purchasing a new build property and do not want to part exchange, contact Elle Marie if you require assistance in selling your current home. Experience with New Build Purchases and Selling Second Hand Properties